David R. Heres guest editor of "Revista Sobre México Temas de Economía" invite you to submit a paper to their upcoming special issue on environmental and resource economics for Revista Sobre México Temas de Economía (https://sobremexico-revista.ibero.mx). Published electronically by the Department of Economics of Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C., Mexico City, Sobre México is an economic journal which contains peer-reviewed articles, reviews and scholarly commentary on wide ranging topics of applied economics, relevant for better economic and social policy design in Mexico.
The Journal seeks to provide support to the analysis, design, and effective implementation of public policies. It is aimed at researchers, students, those responsible for designing social and economic policies, as well as decision makers from the public and private sectors.
As a guest editor, I am hoping to bring together experts in the field of environmental and resource economics, particularly those whose empirical work may be relevant to the Mexican context. We welcome original research articles, articles, reviews and scholarly commentaries related to the following themes:
- Biodiversity conservation
- Climate change
- Green finance
- Natural resource
- Sustainable mobility
If you have research or a project related to any of these and related themes, we would be delighted to receive your submission. All papers received by March 31, 2023 will be peer-reviewed to ensure the highest quality of content. Please find below further information regarding this call and the journal:
- Call for papers: https://sobremexico-revista.ibero.mx/index.php/Revista_Sobre_Mexico/announcement/view/40
- Guide for authors: https://sobremexico-revista.ibero.mx/index.php/Revista_Sobre_Mexico/instrucciones
- Submission process: https://sobremexico-revista.ibero.mx/index.php/Revista_Sobre_Mexico/subir-articulos
- Peer-review process: https://sobremexico-revista.ibero.mx/index.php/Revista_Sobre_Mexico/evaluacion