We are looking for
Proactive Ph.D. candidate interested in the coupled challenges of biodiversity loss, climate change, and food security? Are you interested in exploring how to scale up biodiversity-friendly behaviours in general, and specifically consumption and production behaviours in the food system? Are you comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative research methods? Are you interested in interdisciplinary research (particularly linking economics and system thinking)? Then, you could be the ideal candidate to join our project on “Transformative pathways for synergising just biodiversity and climate actions (TRANSPATH)”
Wageningen University & Research offers excellent terms of employment. A few highlights from our Collective Labour Agreement include:
· working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
· the option to accrue additional compensation / holiday hours by working more, up to 40 hours per week;
· there is a strong focus on vitality and you can make use of the sports facilities available on campus for a small fee;
· a fixed December bonus of 8.3%;
· excellent pension scheme.
In addition to these first-rate employee benefits, you will, depending on your experience, receive a gross salary of between € 2.541,- per month rising to € 3.247,- for a full-time working week of 38 hours, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreements for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU) (scale P).