We are seeking candidates with a Phd in economics and expertise and an interest in topics related to the socio-economic and environmental impact of natural resources extraction. For more information click here
- For you to be part of an agile organisation that develops, tests and scales-up innovative solutions to the most urgent problems of our times, exploring new modes of collaboration between science, policy, and practice.
- Working in a stimulating intercultural, international, multidisciplinary environment with a modern culture of collaboration across four world regions.
- Ability to work and travel to partner regions with supportive infrastructure to facilitate experimentation. Generous funding to design and implement interventions in the field.
- Integration into the department of Economics at the University of Bern, one of the leading economics departments in Switzerland.
- Flexible working hours and space for innovative approaches and creative thinking.
For more information click here